top of page
Our sustainability Path
Village 11 Factory® is an eco-responsible skincare brand pledged to minimize its environmental impact. From higher natural formulations to using fully recyclable packaging,
Village 11 Factory® solutions to commit to sustainability starts now.
What we are doing
1. Over 76% of naturally-derived ingredients in our formulations follow up with our clean beauty concept
2. All Village 11 Factory® products boxes are produced with 15% of agricultural residues as raw material, facilitating its recycling and biodegradation
3. Our packaging boxes are fabricated in facilities that use hydroelectrical green energy, reducing our carbon footprint
4. All product containers are fabricated with 30% of PCR & tube containers with 50% of PCR material to reduce plastic production
5. We have included a QR code printed directly on the packaging, to provide extra information about the product while reducing ink consumption
Village 11 Factory® is committed to minimizing
its environmental impact
with pledges related to formulations and packaging
designed for a reduced carbon footprint.
Our formulations contain over 76% of naturally derived ingredients and there are suitable for all skin types,
while the design of our packaging has been carefully selected considering sustainability as our guideline.
Village 11 Factory® packaging containers
are fabricated with 30~50% of PCR
in order to contribute to the plastic reduction and
to further minimize our environmental impact,
the packaging boxes of our products are produced using 15% of agricultural residue materials
that facilitate recycling and biodegradation,
and they are fabricated in facilities
that use hydroelectrical green energy.
What is PCR?
PCR stands for Post-Consumer Recycled material (or resin) and refers to PET, PP, or HDPE materials
known for being highly recyclable and used as raw material to make new packaging.
Since virgin plastics are mainly processed from fossil fuels and produce massive harmful effects on the environment,
Village 11 Factory is committed to reducing its impact on the environment
and maintaining sustainable production by using tube packaging that contains 50% of PCR
while container packaging is formed by 30% of PCR material.
What we are seeking to do
1. Reach 100% naturally derived ingredients & vegan formulations to ensure suitableness for every skin type while matching our organic product pursue
2. High-quality, natural and effective products with real marketing claims
3. For the existing products, replace the packaging with 100% PCR (Post-Consumer Recycled) components to reduce plastic utilization
4. For new products, include refillable packaging while offering upcycling guidelines to reduce waste and upgrade our sustainability pledges
bottom of page